Management Consulting HSE
Management Consulting HSE supports companies in all aspects of occupational health and safety, environmental protection and health protection, from the initial analysis to the implementation of measures and official approval.
Our range of services includes HSE management, project management and control, preparation of legally compliant risk assessments (GBU), risk management for lifts and escalators, training and further education, site supervision and workplace-specific inspections.
Number of employees:
We are hiring:
- Specialisations: Safety Engineer and Engineer for Process Safety and Environmental Technology (m/f/d)
- Qualifications: Bachelor's degree would be desirable, but not a requirement
- We value: We are looking for students who think for themselves, who question, who don't just work through the process, but who are already aware of their future responsibilities during their time with us and who actively contribute.
- Start as: working student
Entry opportunities at present:
- Working students: 2
- Theses: 2
Our offers are aimed at students and graduates of the following faculties
- Process and Systems Engineering
Contact / Contact person for application