EDAG Engineering GmbH
As a global and independent engineering partner, the EDAG Group develops solutions in both the automotive and non-automotive sectors. In doing so, the teams not only concentrate on individual components, but also implement complete vehicle development and develop forward-looking solutions in plant engineering.
- Germany: Wolfsburg, Berlin, Fulda, Ingoldstadt, Leipzig, Munich, Stuttgart, etc.
- Worldwide:over 60 locations including USA, India, Italy, Mexico, Switzerland, Spain, Turkey
Number of employees
- Germany: 5 900
- Worldwide: 8 400
We are hiring
- Fields of study:Electrical engineering and information technology, automotive engineering, information technology, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, industrial engineering
- Qualifications: We are always looking for committed team players and confident personalities. In addition to technical expertise, a high level of motivation, commitment, flexibility and communication skills are good prerequisites for becoming part of EDAG.
- We value: ... an environment characterised by appreciation and collegiality. Job security and our good framework conditions support the safety and well-being of our employees and a good work-life balance.
- Start as: Intern, working student, graduate, direct entry full- and part-time.
- Working students
- Direct entry
Our offers are aimed at students and graduates of the following faculties
- Electrical Engineering, Information and Communication Technology
- Computer Science
- Mechanical Engineering
Address: Birnbaumstücke 5, 38448 Wolfsburg
Phone: +49 8458 3238-2480