HORIBA FuelCon AG
HORIBA FuelCon is one of the world's leading suppliers of innovative test systems for fuel cells, batteries and electrolysers.
As a future-oriented company, we are working to set new standards with our test stands on the way to intelligent energy and drive solutions.
Number of employees
- Germany: 220
We are hiring
- Fields of study: Process and electrical engineering, industrial engineering, business administration, computer science, business informatics, medical technology.
- Qualifications: Very good comprehension skills as well as systematic and goal-oriented work.
- We value: Interest in technically challenging tasks and enjoyment of working in an innovative and international automotive environment.
- Start as: Engineer (m/f/d), Buyer (m/f/d), Project manager (m/f/d), Software developer (m/f/d), Process engineer (m/f/d), Controller (m/f/d)
- Internships: min. 12 weeks, full-time
- Working students: from 6 months, max. 20 hours per week
- Direct entry: full-time, part-time
Our offers are aimed at students and graduates of the following faculties
- Electrical Engineering, Information and Communication Technology
- Computer Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Process and Systems Engineering
Baunack, Max, Recruiter
Otto-von-Guericke-Allee 20 -39179 Barleben
Tel.: +49 39203 964 400