Capgemini Engineering is the global leader in high-tech engineering and R&D services. As part of the Capgemini family, we are at the forefront of innovation with 55,000 employees in over 30 countries, shaping tomorrow's smart industry with our technology solutions and helping our clients transform, scale and create value in industries including aerospace, automotive, transportation, communications, software, energy, life sciences, semiconductors and consumer goods.
- Germany: Hamburg, Wolfsburg, Düsseldorf, Stuttgart, Munich and many others throughout Germany
Number of employees
- Worldwide: 55.000
Branches of industry
- Consumer goods
- Engineering / Automotive
- Services / Transport
- Energy / Environment / Utilities
- Industry / Food / Chemistry
- Engineers / Planning offices
- Medicine / Pharmaceuticals / Health
We are hiring
- Qualifications: Are you enthusiastic about technology, ambitious and want to shape progress together with us? A degree rounds off your profile? Then we are looking for exactly you!
- We attach importance to: Energy carriers who have a lot of desire for responsibility and development. We look forward to colleagues who are passionate about constantly discovering new things.
- Career Start: Development engineer (m/f/d), software developer (m/f/d), test engineer (m/f/d), project manager (m/f/d), consultant (m/f/d)
If you choose a future with Capgemini Engineering, you will find yourself in the middle of exciting engineering projects and a digital, future-shaping world. GET THE FUTURE YOU WANT
- Working students
- Degree theses
- Direct entry