EDAG Engineering GmbH
The EDAG Group is an independent engineering service provider for holistic solutions in the mobility industry. With its interdisciplinary teams of experts, the EDAG Group designs and defines the mobility of tomorrow, innovative technologies for the aerospace industry and Industry 4.0. Globally networked know-how combines with German engineering skills to create innovative and comprehensive development expertise for complete vehicles and production plants.
- Worldwide: 60
Number of employees
- Germany: 5,635
- Worldwide: 7,880
Branches of industry
- Mechanical engineering / Automotive
- Services / Transport
- IT / Telecommunications
- Engineers / Planning offices
We are hiring
- Fields of study: Electrical engineering and information technology, mechanical engineering, economics, computer science
- Qualifications: We are always looking for committed team players and self-confident personalities. In addition to technical knowledge, a high level of motivation, commitment, flexibility and communication skills are good prerequisites for becoming part of EDAG.
- We attach importance to: together we develop new technologies and set trends in engineering, but also support each other in technically and personally challenging situations. In the same way, we celebrate our successes together when we realise our ideas on the road to the digital future.
- Entry as: Students, graduates, career changers and (young) professionals.
- Working student
- Direct entry
Address: Birnbaumstücke 5, 38448 Wolfsburg
Phone: +49 170 6492455
Website for applications/job offers