RAYDIAX GmbH is a young medical technology company that was founded as a spin-off of the STIMULATE research campus in Magdeburg. Together with our clinical partners, we are working to revolutionise image-guided cancer therapy and thus create a positive impact for patients worldwide. In order to bring our product to the global market, we are always looking for support in the areas of development, product approval, business administration and marketing, among others.
- Germany: Magdeburg
Number of employees
- Germany: 15
Branches of industry
Engineers / Planning offices
Medicine / Pharmaceuticals / Health
We are hiring
- Fields of study: Electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, medical technology, business administration, computer science, physics
- We attach importance to: Clinical interest, Technical excellence, Evidence and curiosity.
- Entry as: Product developer, Electronics engineer, Embedded system engineer, Software developer.
- Internships (internships in the field of engineering and business administration. Unsolicited application!)
- Working student (Working studentships in engineering and business administration. Unsolicited application)
- Theses (Theses e.g. in engineering and business administration. Unsolicited application)
Address: Otto-Hahn-Strasse 2, 39106 Magdeburg
Phone: +49 391 67 51482
Website for applications/job offers