For more than 150 years, we have stood for innovative and sustainable production of steel and technology products. Together with committed partners, we focus on circularity, i.e. sustainably produced products and cleverly planned recycling. Our largest site is in Salzgitter, just south of Braunschweig. There we offer numerous opportunities to work on exciting projects during your studies or as a trainee or young professional.
- Germany: 50 locations, including Salzgitter, Peine, Ilsenburg, Brumby, Hanover, Bielefeld, Mülheim an der Ruhr, Dortmund
- Worldwide: including USA, Brazil, France, Italy, India, China, Kenya.
Number of employees
- Germany: 20,000
- Worldwide: 25,000
We are hiring
- Fields of study: Electrical engineering, information and communication technology, computer science, mechanical engineering, natural sciences, process and systems engineering, economics
- Qualifications: commercial or technical training, bachelor, master, doctorate
- We value: Initial professional experience in the form of internships and theses, communication and teamwork skills, sense of responsibility, creative drive
- Start as: Apprenticeship, dual study programme, internship, student trainee, thesis, trainee, direct entry.
- Internships (over 100, details on the length of the internship can be found in the respective advertisement)
- Working students (more than 100, preferably during their studies)
- Theses (over 50, details can be found in the advertisements)
- Trainees (over 20, usually with a duration of 24 months)
- Direct entry (over 50, at almost all our locations)
Our offers are aimed at students and graduates of the following faculties
- Electrical engineering, information and communication technology
- Computer science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Natural Sciences
- Process and Systems Engineering
Address: Eisenhüttenstr. 99, 38239 Salzgitter
Phone: +49 5341 213324