d-fine is a continuously growing European consulting company with over 1,000 employees. We are close to our clients with eleven locations in seven countries. Our projects focus on quantitative issues relating to data analytics, data science, modelling and the development of sustainable technological solutions. Our consulting approach is based on many years of practical experience and dynamic teams with a clear analytical and technological focus.
- Frankfurt on the Main
- Germany:Frankfurt, Düsseldorf, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich
- Worldwide: Zurich, Vienna, London, Milan, Utrecht, Stockholm
Number of employees
- Germany: 1,400+ in total
We are hiring
- Fields of study: Physics, mathematics, computer science or natural sciences, engineering and economics.
- Qualifications: Master's degree or higher
- We value: We place great value on very good academic performance, fluency in German and English, and a high mathematical and technological affinity
- Start as: Consultant (direct entry)
- Working students
- Direct entry
Our offers are aimed at students and graduates of the following faculties
- Computer Science
- Natural Sciences