Capgemini Engineering is a global leader in engineering and research and development services. With cutting-edge digital technologies and innovative software, we are shaping the intelligent industries of tomorrow: on the road, in the air, on the seas, in rail transport, in energy supply as well as in the fields of life science, telecommunications, semiconductors, electronics and finance.
Number of employees
- Worldwide: 65,000
We are hiring
- Fields of expertise: Aerospace, automotive, transportation, communications, software, energy, life sciences, semiconductors and consumer goods.
- Qualifications Subject-specific requirements, Fluent German & English, and strong communication skills.
- We value: Out-of-the-box thinkers, team players and energy carriers who are quite keen on responsibility and development. At the same time, a degree or technical training is the perfect basis for joining us.
- Working students
- Direct entry
Our offers are aimed at students and graduates of the following faculties
- Electrical Engineering, Information and Communication Technology
- Computer Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Natural Sciences
- Process and Systems Engineering
Frankfurter Ring 8180807 Munich