BWS Consulting Group GmbH
Our colleagues appreciate the good working atmosphere and the flat hierarchies at BWS Consulting Group GmbH. We attach great importance to the "we". That is why we regularly organise smaller and larger events such as summer parties, lan parties or cocktail evenings. We are always open to suggestions from our employees. Many of our colleagues started working for the BWS Consulting Group as working students during their studies and were subsequently taken on permanently.
- Germany: Wolfsburg, Hanover, Dortmund, Braunschweig
Number of employees
- Germany: 100
We are hiring
- Fields of study: Computer Science, Information Systems and Industrial Engineering.
- Qualifications: Bachelor / Master
- We attach importance to: Independent work and ability to work in a team
- Entry as: Intern / working student /Direct entry
- Other: Unsolicited application also welcome
- Internships (We always offer internships in various areas)
- Working student (Our working students work directly on customer projects)
- Theses (We are also happy to support your thesis!)
- Trainee (With us, you receive a full salary directly after graduation. Of course, we are still learning afterwards).
- Direct entry (As a software developer, nothing stands in the way of direct entry)
Our offers are aimed at students and graduates of the following faculties
- Electrical Engineering, Information and Communication Technology
- Computer Science
- Mechanical Engineering
Address: Hohenbüchen 5, 38444 Wolfsburg
Phone: +49 5308 7070 0
Website for applications/job offers