ASAP Holding GmbH
As a development partner to the automotive industry, the ASAP Group offers services with a focus on the megatrends of e-mobility, autonomous driving and connectivity. Our strategic focus is on the future-oriented technology fields of electronics development such as system integration, software development, vehicle simulation, testing and the development of test systems. Our portfolio is complemented by topics from project, process and quality management.
- Germany: Ingolstadt, Munich, Weissach, Wolfsburg, Kassel, Rüsselsheim, Neckarsulm, Sachsenheim, Friedrichshafen
Number of employees
- Germany: 1600
We are hiring
- Fields of expertise: Electronics development, software development, test and integration, vehicle simulation, test systems, on-board network, CAD design, testing, vehicle construction, quality management, communication service, consulting & service.
- We value: A passion for technological innovation and the automobile is our common drive. That is why we are looking for team players with individual skills.
- Start as: Whether internship working student job, thesis or direct entry - we offer many opportunities to shape the automotive future.
- Working students
- Direct entry
Our offers are aimed at students and graduates of the following faculties
- Electrical Engineering, Information and Communication Technology
- Computer Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Natural Sciences
Address: Sachsstr. 1A, 85080 Gaimersheim, Germany
Phone: +49 6341 9912168