APL Automobil-Prüftechnik Landau GmbH
APL - passion becomes drive! For more than 3 decades, APL GmbH, based in Landau, has been developing the drive systems of tomorrow together with customers from the automotive, aviation and mineral oil industries. Of the 1,700 highly qualified and motivated employees of the APL Group, approx. 1,200 work at APL GmbH and use the most modern test benches and development tools every day.
- Landau in the Palatinate
- Germany: Bietigheim-Bissingen, Fellbach, Wolfsburg, Landau
Number of employees
- Germany: 1200
We are hiring
- Fields of study: Automotive engineering, electrical engineering, process engineering, mechatronics, mechanical engineering, computer science, mathematics, chemistry, physics or comparable.
- Qualifications: Basic knowledge of vehicle drives (internal combustion engine drives or electrified drives), high level of project identification and commitment as well as a strong service orientation, good knowledge of German and English.
- We value: Independent and structured work in combination with the ability to work in a team, motivation and flexibility
- Entry as: Direct entry, internship, Bachelor's/Master's thesis, study project.
- Working students
- Direct entry
Our offers are directed at students and graduates of the following faculties
- Electrical Engineering, Information and Communication Technology
- Computer Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Natural Sciences
- Process and Systems Engineering
Address: Am Hölzel 11, 76829 Landau
Phone: +49 6341 9912168